FIPRA International – Brussels
Account Manager – Healthcare, Life Sciences & Wellbeing Practice
FIPRA International is an independent European public affairs consultancy based in
Brussels. Since its foundation in 2000, we advise leading businesses and organisations on how to navigate complex policy landscapes and address regulatory challenges. Our core services for clients include intelligence, analysis, strategy setting, coalition building and tailored solutions. With 50 outstanding dedicated professionals in our Brussels office, we combine in-depth regulatory expertise
and high-level political insight which helps our clients achieve meaningful and measurable outcomes. We also coordinate the wider FIPRA network together with our partners. Our network offers clients
unrivalled access to bespoke, highly-specialised strategic counsel in all EU and EEA Member States in Europe, and elsewhere internationally, bringing together global reach with local, in-market expertise.
Role and responsibilities
- Work across a diverse range of issues, including vaccines, access to medicines, intellectual property rights, value-based healthcare, inter-sectoral collaboration on health and well-being, digital health and global health as well as disease specific issues;
- Play a key role in managing client relationships and delivering high quality services in-line with client needs;
- Play a vital role in conceptualising and driving forward multi-stakeholder campaigns to address pressing policy issues and deliver concrete policy change;
- Provide clients with strategic and timely intelligence – by using the FIPRA network and your own network – as well as concrete recommendations for action;
- Develop clear and concise policy analyses as well as precise and persuasive policy materials;
- Contribute to new business development – including identifying opportunities, developing creative and sustainable strategies that align public and private interests and pitching to potential clients;
- Manage project teams and support and develop junior team members.
FIPRA offers the possibility to join a highly professional team and challenging international working environment, which will stimulate your professional and individual development. We offer an attractive salary package dependent on your experience.
Skills and experience
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience from an EU institution, public affairs consultancy, in-house public affairs team or patient group/NGO;
- Strong academic credentials;
- Strong interest in and deep knowledge of EU affairs and healthcare policies;
- Excellent organisational and project management skills to drive forward multi-stakeholder initiatives with proven proactivity, flexibility and a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to deliver high-quality work while multi-tasking and managing competing deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail to ensure high level of accuracy;
- Experience in building and driving stakeholder campaigns;
- Ability to work autonomously while also managing, supporting and developing team members;
- Outstanding verbal communication, writing and presentation skills;
- Adept networker with strong contacts in the healthcare community.
Please send your CV and cover letter to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!