FIPRA International – Brussels
Account Manager – Healthcare, Life Sciences & Wellbeing Practice
FIPRA’s Healthcare Practice has 20 years’ experience advising pharmaceutical and medical device companies, trade associations, patient organisations, NGOs and healthcare professionals on delivering policy change in the European Union and other regions. We have extensive experience in facilitating multi-stakeholder dialogue and collaboration, bringing together all actors to address pressing policy challenges.
As an Account Manager in FIPRA’s Healthcare Practice, you will play an important role in the delivery of multi-stakeholder public affairs campaigns and tailor-made services to clients, helping them to shape policy in the public interest.
Role and responsibilities
- Work across a diverse range of issues, including vaccines, access to medicines, intellectual property rights, value-based healthcare, inter-sectoral collaboration on health and well-being, digital health and global health as well as disease specific issues;
- Play a key role in managing client relationships and delivering high quality services in-line with client needs;
- Play a vital role in conceptualising and driving forward multi-stakeholder campaigns to address pressing policy issues and deliver concrete policy change;
- Provide clients with strategic and timely intelligence – by using the FIPRA network and your own network – as well as concrete recommendations for action;
- Develop clear and concise policy analyses as well as precise and persuasive policy materials;
- Contribute to new business development – including identifying opportunities, developing creative and sustainable strategies that align public and private interests and pitching to potential clients;
- Manage project teams and support and develop junior team members.
FIPRA offers the possibility to join a highly professional team and challenging international working environment, which will stimulate your professional and individual development. We offer an attractive salary package dependent on your experience.
Skills and experience
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience from an EU institution, public affairs consultancy, in-house public affairs team or patient group/NGO;
- Strong academic credentials;
- Strong interest in and deep knowledge of EU affairs and healthcare policies;
- Excellent organisational and project management skills to drive forward multi-stakeholder initiatives with proven proactivity, flexibility and a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to deliver high-quality work while multi-tasking and managing competing deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail to ensure high level of accuracy;
- Experience in building and driving stakeholder campaigns;
- Ability to work autonomously while also managing, supporting and developing team members;
- Outstanding verbal communication, writing and presentation skills;
- Adept networker with strong contacts in the healthcare community.
FIPRA International is an independent European public affairs consultancy based in Brussels with a reach spanning more than 50 countries worldwide.
FIPRA International advises clients across a range of different regulated sectors.
At the heart of our collective approach to public affairs and government relations lies a determination to seek the common ground between our clients’ objectives and the wider public interest.
Individually, each of our business units is a leader in their specific policy area. All are staffed with experts recognised for the depth of their knowledge and a track record of delivering sustainable results for our clients.
Read more about FIPRA here.
Please send your CV and cover letter to our HR team at email@example.com by Friday 13th May 2022. We look forward to meeting you!