Front Desk Assistant and an Administrator
We are looking for a front desk assistant and an administrator to solidify our dynamic Administrative team in the Brussels office. This is a full-time position from Monday to Friday 9:30-6pm.
Skills and experience
- 1-2 years relevant experience.
- English mother tongue or equivalent. Competency in French and/or Dutch is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Basic knowledge of online applications and social media such as MailChimp, WordPress, SurveyMonkey, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Ability to multi-task, organise and work in a multicultural environment.
- Service-minded, proactive and flexible with the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
At FIPRA we believe that success is all about people, and shared success and professional pride are among our core values. We offer an attractive salary package.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter (in English) by 20th February explaining how you fit the above description to [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you!