Opportunity alert: Changing economic landscape in the Americas
9:30 ET Online
Hot on the heels of COP26, what are the business opportunities for industry across sectors as the diverse yet connected markets in the Americas plan for a post-pandemic recovery?
In this webinar, principals from each of FIPRA’s six units in the Americas – Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Mexico and the United States – will provide an expert view from their respective territories on the prospects for economic recovery, the policies, and priorities of regional governments and emerging post-pandemic opportunities.
This hour-long webinar will be held on 17 November 2021 at 9:30 ET / 15:30 CET. You can post questions through the instant messaging function of the call or send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join, please register here.
To know more about the Americas Network, please click here.
- José Gabriel Assis de Almeida – Founder, JG Assis de Almeida & Associados / FIPRA Brazil
- Miguel Ángel Martínez – Co-founder & CEO InfoMedia Consulting / FIPRA Argentina
- Velma McColl – Principal, Earnscliffe / FIPRA Canada
- Nicola Montorsi – Founder, Poweron LLC / FIPRA Colombia
- Juan Mauricio Mora – Co-founder, InStrag / FIPRA Mexico
- Keenan Austin Reed – Vice President, Alpine Group / FIPRA USA
Marketing & Communications Manager
+32 (0)2 613 28 28