FIPRA International – Brussels
FIPRA is looking to hire a new IT Support to join its dynamic European team in the Brussels office. This is a full-time position from Monday to Friday 9:00-17:30.
As our IT Support you will have the overall responsibility of the hardware, software and network used by FIPRA.
The successful candidate will maintain user access and licences for all FIPRA personnel, manage the SPAM tool, firewall, telecom suppliers, IT suppliers (hardware and services) where relevant (e.g. for developing the CRM further); you will create and run CRM reports for management, process data in Excel (knowledge of formulas, filters and sorting is key). Manage replacement IT hardware according to the replacement schedule. Create and enhance presentation materials that the various teams use for client engagement and pitching. Stay up to date with market trends in IT and execute the IT Roadmap for the coming years as defined by the Management of the company.
Required skills and experience
- At least 3-years’ experience in MS 365 Environment as an Admin (Admin Centre and Exchange Admin Centre).
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint, Outlook, OneDrive and Teams, as well as the MS Office pack (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Thorough understanding of Local Area Network setups (LAN) and of the Wide area networks (WAN).
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in a Helpdesk-style environment.
- Some experience deploying IT Equipment (InTune or Jamf).
- Basic knowledge of hardware set-up (fresh installs, deployment hotdesks).
- Experience in Apple environment is key (Mac OS, as well as iPhone & iPad).
- Experience with Zoom (as an Admin) – Meetings & Webinars. Must know how to manage a meeting/webinar. Other digital events platforms are a plus.
- Knowledge of a CRM is a plus.
- Must be able to speak and write in English to a near native level.
Desired additional skills
- At least 1 year experience building apps/flows in MS PowerApps/Power Automate
- Some graphic design experience (particularly Canva, InDesign, GIMP or MS PPT)
- Good communications skills, ability to break down a process to individual steps. If this person has experience in IT Documentation, even better.
- Knowledge of French & Dutch.
The selected candidate would be result and solution driven, capable of working under stress with tight deadlines. You have excellent analytical and organisational skills, demonstrate flexibility, ability to multi-task and deliver on your objectives. Meticulous work is demanded, and accuracy is highly important, as well as the ability to work autonomously. You are a true team player with a good sense of humour even after a long day.
In return FIPRA offers you the possibility to join a highly professional and challenging international working environment. You will be part of a dynamic support team. At FIPRA we believe that success is all about people, and shared success and professional pride are among our core values. We will offer an attractive package. Send your CV accompanied by a cover letter to our HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 April 2022.
FIPRA International is an independent European public affairs consultancy based in Brussels with a reach spanning more than 50 countries worldwide.
Since its foundation in 2000, FIPRA International has advised a wide range of clients in a host of sectors, including healthcare, food and drink, competition, chemicals, industrials and mining, digital and technology, energy and environment, financial services, transport and logistics, international trade and Brexit-related issues.
At the heart of our collective approach to public affairs and government relations lies a determination to seek the common ground between our clients’ objectives and the wider public interest.
Individually, each of our business units is a leader in their specific policy area. All are staffed with experts recognised for the depth of their knowledge and a track record of delivering enduring results for our clients.
Read more here: www.fipra.com