FIPRA International – Brussels
FIPRA is looking to hire a new Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic Admin team in the Brussels office.
This is a full time position from Monday to Friday 9:30-6pm.
Prospective candidates should have:
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- English mother tongue or equivalent. Competency in French and Dutch is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs
- Ability to organise, multi-task and work in a multicultural environment
- Service-minded, proactive and flexible with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
Candidates should send a CV together with a cover letter to our HR Department at email@example.com by November 20th 2019