Account Executive in Healthcare, Life Sciences & Wellbeing practice
FIPRA is looking for an Account Executive join its Healthcare Team. Our Healthcare practice has over 20 years’ experience advising clients on the political and public affairs aspects of EU (and also EEA/UK). We have extensive experience in facilitating multi-stakeholder dialogue and input to help bring about particular outcomes.
The successful candidate will be able to support the team in executing strategic policy advice for a range of clients as well as help formulate and deliver impactful engagement strategies in the face of healthcare policy development.
Skills and experience
- Eligible to work in Belgium.
- 2-years experience in a public affairs consultancy, consultancy, in-house public affairs team, EU institution or NGO.
- Excellent understanding of EU processes and healthcare and/or pharma policies.
- Good contact base among healthcare and/or pharma stakeholders.
- Good analytical and drafting skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English, native speaker equivalent.
- Creativity, business acumen, good communication and networking skills;
- Good IT proficiency (Office MS package and main social media platforms) is an asset;
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously.
In return FIPRA offers you the possibility to join a dynamic, highly professional and international work environment, which will stimulate your professional and individual development. At FIPRA we believe that success is all about people, and shared success and professional pride are among our core values. We will also offer you an attractive salary package.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to our HR team at [email protected]