Account Manager in Healthcare, Life Sciences & Wellbeing practice
FIPRA is looking for an Account Manager join its Healthcare Team. Our Healthcare practice has over 20 years’ experience advising clients on the political and public affairs aspects of EU (and also EEA/UK). We have extensive experience in facilitating multi-stakeholder dialogue and input to help bring about particular outcomes.
As an Account Manager in FIPRA’s Healthcare Practice, you will play an important role in the delivery of multi-stakeholder public affairs campaigns and tailor-made services to clients, helping them to shape policy in the public interest.
The successful candidate will be able to support the team in executing strategic policy advice for a range of clients as well as help formulate and deliver impactful engagement strategies in the face of healthcare policy development.
Skills and experience
- Eligible to work in Belgium.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience from a public affairs consultancy, EU institution, trade association, in-house public affairs team or patient group/ clinical society /NGO;
- Strong academic credentials;
- Deep knowledge of EU affairs and healthcare policies;
- Ability to deliver high-quality work while multi-tasking and managing competing deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail to ensure high level of accuracy;
- Outstanding communication skills; writing and presentational
- Adept networker with strong contacts in the healthcare community.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills to drive forward multi-stakeholder initiatives with proven proactivity, flexibility and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience in building and driving stakeholder campaigns;
- Ability to work autonomously while also managing, supporting and developing team members;
In return FIPRA offers you the possibility to join a dynamic, highly professional and international work environment, which will stimulate your professional and individual development. At FIPRA we believe that success is all about people, and shared success and professional pride are among our core values. We will also offer you an attractive salary package.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to our HR team at [email protected]