Junior consultant in Green Transition, Energy & Industrials practice
FIPRA is recruiting a junior level consultant within the Green Transition, Energy & Industrials practice. The successful candidate will support on the developments on EU ETS, carbon border adjustment mechanisms, carbon markets, sustainable finance and all climate and energy related policy.
The role will require assistance in engagement with EU interlocutors, as well as event and logistical support. The successful candidate will also take part in advising strategies to internationally recognized clients for their commitment to the energy transition.
Skills and experience
- 1-year experience in an EU institution, consultancy or in-house public affairs team;
- Good understanding of EU processes and energy policies;
- Proven interest in legislative and regulatory processes;
- Good analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English, native speaker equivalent;
- Creativity, business skills, good communication and networking skills.
- Strong academic credentials;
- Good proficiency of the Office MS package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is an asset;
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously.
In return FIPRA offers you the possibility to join a dynamic, highly professional and international work environment, which will stimulate your professional and individual development.
At FIPRA we believe that success is all about people, and shared success and professional pride are among our core values. We will also offer you an attractive salary package.
FIPRA International is an independent European public affairs consultancy based in Brussels with a reach spanning more than 50 countries worldwide.
Since its foundation in 2000, FIPRA International has advised a wide range of clients in a host of sectors, including healthcare, food and drink, competition, chemicals, industrials and mining, digital and technology, energy and environment, financial services, transport and logistics, international trade and Brexit-related issues.
At the heart of our collective approach to public affairs and government relations lies a determination to seek the common ground between our clients’ objectives and the wider public interest.
Individually, each of our business units is a leader in their specific policy area. All are staffed with experts recognised for the depth of their knowledge and a track record of delivering enduring results for our clients.