Junior Consultant in Healthcare, Life Sciences & Wellbeing practice
FIPRA is looking for a junior consultant to join its Healthcare & Food practices. FIPRA’s Healthcare practice has 20 years’ experience advising pharmaceutical and medical device companies, trade associations, patient organisations, NGOs and healthcare professionals on delivering policy change in the European Union and other regions. We have extensive experience in facilitating multi-stakeholder dialogue and collaboration, bringing together all actors to address pressing policy challenges.
The successful candidate will be able to support the team in executing strategic policy advice for a range of clients as well as help formulate and deliver impactful engagement strategies in the face of digital policy development.
Skills and experience
- Eligible to work in Belgium.
- 1-year experience in an EU institution, consultancy, in-house public affairs team, trade association or NGO/patient group;
- Previous experience/traineeship in one of the European Institutions, consultancy, in-house public affairs team, trade association or NGO/patient group;
- Good understanding of EU processes and healthcare and life science policies;
- Proven interest in legislative and regulatory processes and healthcare issues;
- Good analytical and organisational skills as well as attention to detail;
- Excellent spoken and written English, native speaker equivalent;
- Good command of social media is an asset;
- Creativity, proactivity, good communication and networking skills;
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong academic credentials.
In return FIPRA offers you the possibility to join a dynamic, highly professional and international work environment, which will stimulate your professional and individual development. At FIPRA we believe that success is all about people, and shared success and professional pride are among our core values. We will also offer you an attractive salary package.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to our HR team at [email protected].