Post-pandemic recovery & opportunities in Asian markets
Even as Asian countries continue to combat Covid-19, we must dare to think about – and plan for – post-pandemic recovery.
In this webinar, principals from each of FIPRA’s six units in the Asian region – China, Japan, India, Korea, Singapore/ASEAN and Australia/New Zealand – will provide an expert view from their respective territories, on the prospects for economic recovery, the policies and priorities of regional governments and the emerging post-pandemic opportunities.
Our star panel features:
– Richard Andrews, FIPRA Singapore / Landmark Public Affairs
– Joseph Chung, FIPRA Korea
– Philip Howard, FIPRA Japan / GR Japan
– Manash Neog, FIPRA India / Chase India
– Haiying Yuan, FIPRA China / Yuan Associates
– John Richardson, FIPRA Australia / Richardson Coutts (also moderating)
Questions to be discussed include:
- What are the prospects for recovery in each of Asia’s biggest markets?
- What steps are governments in the Asia region taking to ensure recovery and support industry and businesses?
- In which Asian sectors do opportunities exist? What are the best strategies for growth?
Want to ask our speakers a question?
We will be selecting questions from the audience. Send yours to email@example.com
+32 (0)2 613 28 28