Account Director – Digital practice
FIPRA International is looking for an experienced professional to welcome into our Digital Practice, you will play a leading role in advising our current portfolio of clients and building the practice to further success.
Our Digital practice has been firmly established for over 10 years with a range of clients across different sectors who are all affected by Europe’s ambitious Digital Agenda.
Role and responsibilities
- Define and implement public affairs strategy for clients;
- Manage and maintain excellent relationships with clients with a focus on client retention through exemplary service;
- New business development as well as expanding the portfolio through existing clients whilst considering broader practices across FIPRA;
- People management, upscaling and supporting project team members while training, motivating and mentoring team members to optimise productivity and promote professional growth;
- Fostering and proactively expanding a relevant network of contacts and stakeholders as well as potential clients.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable ability and desire to drive business development and attract, retain and expand client relationships. Must have a strong network across the industry;
- Strong interest in, and advanced understanding of digital & tech policy;
- Strong organisational and project management skills with a minimum of 10 years experience;
- Ability to deliver high-quality work while multi-tasking and managing competing deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail to ensure high level of accuracy;
- Ability to work autonomously while also managing, supporting, and developing team members;
- Outstanding English writing (clarity, conciseness, precision) and presentation skills.
FIPRA offers the possibility to join a highly professional team within a challenging international working environment, which will stimulate your professional and individual development, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If the above sounds like you and you’d like to hear more about working in the FIPRA public affairs team, please send your CV and cover letter to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
FIPRA International is an independent European public affairs consultancy based in Brussels with a reach spanning more than 50 countries worldwide.
Since our foundation in 2000, FIPRA International has advised a wide range of clients in a host of sectors, including banking & financial services, chemicals, industrials & mining, competition & antitrust, digital & tech, energy & environment, food & drink, healthcare & life sciences, transport, travel & logistics, and international trade.
As experts in political and regulatory processes, we advise leading businesses and organisations on how to navigate complex policy landscapes and address regulatory challenges. At the heart of our collective approach to public affairs and government relations lies a determination to seek the common ground between our clients’ objectives and the wider public interest.
Individually, each of our business units is a leader in their specific policy area. All are staffed with expert recognised for the depth of their knowledge and a track record of delivering sustainable results for our clients.
Read more about FIPRA here.