FIPRA International – Brussels
Junior Consultant – Healthcare, Life Sciences & Wellbeing Practice
FIPRA International is an independent European public affairs consultancy based in
Brussels. Since its foundation in 2000, we advise leading businesses and organisations on how to navigate complex policy landscapes and address regulatory challenges. Our core services for clients include intelligence, analysis, strategy setting, coalition building and tailored solutions. With 50 outstanding dedicated professionals in our Brussels office, we combine in-depth regulatory expertise
and high-level political insight which helps our clients achieve meaningful and measurable outcomes. We also coordinate the wider FIPRA network together with our partners. Our network offers clients
unrivalled access to bespoke, highly-specialised strategic counsel in all EU and EEA Member States in Europe, and elsewhere internationally, bringing together global reach with local, in-market expertise.
Role and responsibilities
- Conduct research, monitoring and analysis across a diverse range of topics, including access to medicines, intellectual property rights, digital health and global health as well as disease-specific issues;
- Gather intelligence by using FIPRA resources and your own network;
- Drawback on your existing network and further expand it by taking part in relevant events on behalf of FIPRA;
- Contribute to creative and sustainable strategies for new business development;
- Participate in interactions (meetings/calls) with clients and stakeholders and ensure appropriate follow up;
- Provide research, advocacy, communications, strategic and logistical support for multi-stakeholder initiatives to address pressing policy issues and deliver concrete policy change;
- Work closely with and provide support as necessary to all members of FIPRA’s Healthcare, Life Sciences & Wellbeing practice and other business units.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience/traineeship in one of the European Institutions, consultancy, in-house public affairs team, trade association or NGO/patient group;
- Good understanding of EU processes and healthcare and life science policies;
- Proven interest in legislative and regulatory processes and healthcare issues;
- Good analytical and organisational skills as well as attention to detail;
- Excellent spoken and written English, native speaker equivalent;
- Good command of social media is an asset;
- Creativity, proactivity, good communication and networking skills;
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong academic credentials.
In return FIPRA offers you the possibility to join a highly professional and challenging international work environment, which will stimulate your professional and individual development. At FIPRA we believe that success is all about people, and shared success and professional pride are among our core values. We will also offer you an attractive salary package.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!